This video is freaking amazeballs.
Here are my thoughts:
- Wow, some people are so fucking amazing and do such awesome shit with their lives. Mad respect to all of those humans out their toiling at great things.
- Learn something new everyday, lions are too violent for humans to hang out with or interact with? Nope, apparently not all. Apparently you can have a lion in the wild as a friend. That’s incredible.
- As humans we do not respect animals in the world enough. We are not honest about our impact on them, and thus our responsibility to them for that impact.
- If lions go extinct I think that would be a major blow to humanity and a very sad day. To lose the king of the jungle, would be an emblematic and disturbing sign of our negative impact on the world around us.
- I absolutely have to visit Africa before I die. I mean talk about amazing. Its like another world and another time all wrapped in one. I absolutely have to see it for myself someday.