2. An international Men’s Health survey reports that 79 % of men have Type 1, and 21 % have Type 2.
3. Smoking can shorten your penis by as much as a centimeter. By calcifying blood vessels, in other words constricting blood flow.
4. Doctors can now grow skin for burn victims using the foreskins of circumcised infants and one sample can produce over 20,000 square meters.
5. Circumcised foreskin can be reconstructed by stretching the skin upwards towards the tip of the penis.
6. If your prostate gland is enlarged, this can cause both erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. See your doctor for symptoms of either.
7. According to German researchers, the average duration for sexual intercourse is a mere 2 minutes, 50 seconds, yet women perceive it as lasting twice that long.
8. The average male orgasm lasts only 6 seconds, and women 23 seconds, nearly a 4 to 1 ratio.
9. The oldest animal species with a penis that we know of is a hard-shelled sea creature called Colymbosathon ecplecticos, a Greek phrase for “amazing swimmer with large penis.”
10. Only one in 400 men is flexible enough to give himself oral pleasure, but likely all men have tried at one point or another!
11. Yes, size does matter: The longer your penis, the better “semen displacement” which greatly improves the female orgasm.
12. More attractive men usually have stronger sperm.
13. The most common cause of penile rupture is constant, vigorous masturbation.
14. The penis that’s been enjoyed by the most women could be that of King Fatefehi of Tonga, is said to have supposedly bedded nearly 40,000 virgins in the 1700’s. If completely true, that would be about 7 girls a day.
15. No brain function is necessary for ejaculation, that signal comes directly from the spinal cord.
SOURCE: Men’s Health, menshealth.com