Lets admit it, starting a diet is definitely no fun nor something people look forward to. If you are just beginning your fitness journey the internet provides so many different “diets”, that it can sometimes be overwhelming choosing the right one for you.
In my opinion, I do not believe in “quick weight loss” or “dieting”. When you lose weight fast you most likely will gain it back even faster. In addition, “diet’s” never work because all you’re doing is depriving yourself from the foods you crave and that often leads to binge eating.
It can be hard to know where to start or what to believe when it comes to eating healthy and losing weight. From experience, the best weight loss is not dieting, its changing your eating habits. You can still eat your favorite “cheat” foods but just in moderation. Did you know that there are even foods out there that help with weight loss? Yep, its true! With that being said, here’s a list of some of foods that help with weight loss!
- Yogurt: They are full of probiotics, a particular type of bacteria that may help limit the amount of fat that your body absorbs.
- Apples: They provide the body with fiber that will help you feel fuller longer and will therefore fight cravings and help with weight loss.Berries: They are filled to the brim with antioxidants and fiber, additionally they’re super low in calories.
- Chili: A single chili pepper contains a full day’s supply of beta carotene (also great for maintaining healthy skin, hair, and nails) and twice the recommended daily allowance of vitamin C.Eggs: Eating foods high in protein is a great way to burn fat, and especially those types of proteins found in eggs.
- Salsa: The primary ingredients in most salsas include tomatoes, onions, and some type of peppers. Each of these veggies is loaded with a variety of nutrients and are great for losing weight.
- Black beans: Black beans are full of protein and fiber, keeping you from getting hungry too soon after eating.
- Grapefruits: Grapefruit is almost 90 percent water, meaning it helps you feel full quicker. Grapefruit can also help lower insulin, which increases fat storage in our bodies.