• Tonnia M. Johnson, 38, of 51 Yale St., was arrested Dec. 11 on a bench warrant for failing to appear on previous charges.
She was arraigned in City Court and released on her own recognizance.
• Alissa Lasher, 19, of 24 E. Eighth Ave., was arrested Dec. 10 and charged with second-degree obstruction of governmental administration.
She was later released with an appearance ticket to appear in Gloversville City Court at a later date.
• Jesus J. Santiago, 30, of 117 Hoosac St., and Chad L. Macvean, 29, of 109 Route 107, both Johnstown, were arrested and charged with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and unlawful possession of marijuana.
Both were arraigned in City Court and Santiago was released on his own recognizance. Macvean was sent to the Fulton County Jail on $500 cash bail or $1,000 bond.
• Gina L. Walter, 36, of 23 W. Eighth Ave., was arrested Dec. 11 and charged with third-degree criminal mischief, two counts endangering the welfare of a child and reckless driving.
She was arraigned in Gloversville City Court and sent to the Fulton County Jail on $1,000 cash or $2,000 bond.
• Brian L. Garayarde, 24, of 208 Woodrow Ave., Amsterdam, was arrested Dec. 7 on an active bench warrant.
Authorities said he was arrested by the Montgomery County Sherriff’s office on an unrelated charge.
He was arraigned in Gloversville City Court where he was released to reappear at a later date.
• Edwin N. Montanez, 20, of 50 Yale St., was arrested Nov. 30 and charged with unlawful possession of marijuana.
Both were issued appearance tickets and are scheduled to appear in Gloversville City Court on a later date.
Gloversville Police Reports