1. So Marta you are from Poland. I heard you moved here when you were young?
I was actually born and raised in Chicago ’til my late teens. My family was born there, but I do speak it fluently with them.
2. Where do you live now?
I live in LA, but Miami and Chicago will always be places I call home.
To read the rest of Marta’s interview and see more of her HOT photos, click below…
3. In your career you have traveld a lot. What’s your favorite place to visit?
Australia: such a grounded humble place. People are just genuinely kind and warm-hearted there.
4. Your sister Joanna is engaged to Romain Zago the Mynt nightclub owner that hates the MTV show Jersey Shore. Do you hate the show as well, or are you a fan?
I don’t watch the show, but I do think Romain did the right thing. I find them a bit disturbing and such an annoyance from all the hype and fame they are getting for being such bad examples. Not a fan at all. Sorry Jersey Shore.
5. Would you go out with The Situation if you met him on South Beach?
6. What is a beautiful woman like yourself doing when she’s not in front of the camera?
Aww, thank you. Just about everything! Cooking, reading, going hiking with my dogs. Playing video games with my sis’. I’m definatley a home-body. I’m a stay-at-home-watch-a-movie type of gal. When I’m in Miami, I like to go out to Mynt with my girlfriends. The LA night life is not my cup of tea.
7. What’s your favorite guilty pleasure?
Reese’s peanut butter cups! I can eat like 20 of them.
8. If you were stuck on a desert island and could only bring one thing with you, what would it be?
A keepsake of all my personal possessions that are memorable such as pictures, handcrafts, etc.
9. If you could bring two things?
Books, handcrafts and etc.
10. What does the future hold for Marta Krupa?
I’m working on a few projects with my sister which are still in progress. One of them is a TV show, but I’m not allowed to give any details just yet…I’m also recording music. A lot of great things are going to happen in the future! TBA