After a long day at work, many people just want to find the best place to go for Happy Hour, here’s a couple of options provided by Foursquare for the best places to enjoy your Happy Hour and the best deals in town.
- The River Oyster Bar in Brickell – offers fresh and large lobsters half priced during happy hour with two for one drinks.
- Doraku Sushi in Miami Brickell Village- offers happy hour Monday-Friday from 5-8 $3 sakes, $4 rolls- new mighty fire roll recently added to the menu
- Monty’s Fish and Stone Crab in Coconut Grove- $1 Oysters, best curly fries you can find
- Area 31 at the Epic Hotel- Happy Hour on Friday’s from 5-10 pm $5 cocktails plus a $5-11 “bites” menu with great views of the river
- Truluck’s in Brickell- Stone crabs on point, tuna nachos highly recommended, upscale restaurant with local vibe
- Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ in Brickell- Happy Hour all day, $3 drafts and best Japanese BBQ, a bit pricey but offers great deals
- The News Lounge in Biscayne Blvd- no cover, happy hour seven days a week
- Wood Tavern in Wynwood- offers cheap happy hour, and happy hour on Saturdays, includes Taco Bar
- Balans Restaurant & Bar Brickell- Happy hour daily from 3-7, nice atmosphere great salads
- Blue Martini Brickell- great atmosphere, band and awesome happy hour deals
Let us know if you have been to any of these places and what you thought!